Lower Back Pain
Do you suffer from any of these lower back issues...
- Lower back pain, achy or sharp/stabbing. Sudden onset or long term?
- Radiating pain to your backside and/or down your legs?
- Difficulty moving comfortably?
- Pain or stiffness with certain positions like lying down to sleep, standing, walking, bending, lifting, working, transitioning?
Common Causes of Lower Back Pain
Some of the common causes of such issues can be…
- Spinal misalignment
- Disc degeneration, bulging or herniation.
These common causes can create "pinched nerves" and usually develops over time due to years of activity that creates imbalances in the spine and eventually lead to pain and stiffness.
However, the problem can also start suddenly due to an injury like a motor vehicle accident, fall, lifting incident, sports injury, working in the yard, etc.
Treatment for Lower Back Pain
How do we help the issues listed above?
The solution for your healing process for the above-listed problems and causes is a series of chiropractic adjustments (gently, precisely, helping restore normal joint mechanics) to alleviate irritation to the nerves that exit between each vertebra.
We may also employ chiropractic therapy modalities to support the adjustment like:
- electrical muscle stimulation
- trigger point therapy
- therapeutic exercise